Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thoughts on Voting and Politics

I have decided that I will not vote in another election until I see a candidate or candidates who wants to change the system. I feel that it is a waste of my time to vote for candidates that do not have a platform based on revolutionary change in America. Republicans and Democrats do not want to change the system because they would lose power and influence.

For reasons I will not state here, everyone I know expects me to vote for Obama. I cannot stand Obama. He's just another slick politician shoveling the same old shit to us. He tries to come off as a progressive individual yet he's kissing the ass of the Israeli lobby and talking about the need to take a hardline with Iran. Obama is another Bill Clinton wrapped in brown skin. He'll talk a good game but if you examine his speeches, he doesn't say anything meaningful at all. If Obama really wanted to make waves, he would come out talking like Malcolm X in this speech(Click here to listen to the speech).

No comments: